Riskology’s Principal Consultant Sarah-Jane has been involved in many facets of managing WHS in roles as both a Health, Safety and Environment Manager for multi-national organisations and in consultancy roles. Her speciality is with the development of WHS policies and procedures that are compliant with legislation in all states of Australia. She has been on the receiving end of health and safety audits and, as a trained auditor herself, she fully understands what components need to be included in policies and procedures to be compliant with the law.
Consulting services include:
- Development of full national health, safety, environment and quality management systems – policies and procedures, safe operating procedures, forms, templates and checklists to suit any business – and compliance with government requirements (including RTA)
- Conducting full systems audits against AS4801
- Implementing or assisting with recommendations from any audit reports
- Training needs analysis
- Developing internal health and safety training programs and inductions including manual handling, legal responsibility, injury management, emergency management, dangerous goods and ergonomic workstation set up
- Assisting in improvement notices or WorkCover directives
- Assisting in injury management strategies and premium reduction
- WHS and Injury Management coaching, training and mentoring at all levels of management
- Specialised project work
To speak to Riskology please call or simply complete our Contact Us Form.